Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

quarantine camera roll.

So it turns out even opening my laptop and randomly typing is hard when isolating.

Here is how my quarantine is going according to my iPhone:


April 2: Caught a glimpse of some blossoms in Riverside Park and felt a tiny spark of happiness.


April 5: Went for a walk and decided to wear a bandana face mask. Only had my our lady of guadeloupe bandana with me in my isolation cabin. 


Made some whipped coffee. Here's my endorsement for Elmhurst walnut milk. 


Got bored, curled my hair and did an eye mask. Gotta be zoom fresh. 


April 6: Chilling with all my beverages and zoom. 


April 7: Iced Latte & baked rutabaga and apple with crispy eggs for breakfast.


Declared this my errand day and peeped some pear blossoms blowing in the breeze. 


Started making myself a birthday cake and actually set up my mise en place. 


Did you know this yogurt costs $10.99/8 oz? I didn't until I checked my receipt. Cool, cool, cool. 


April 8: Morning beverages.


My quarantine clothing set up. I had to take a picture because I couldn't stop laughing about the fact that my pajama stack is the highest. On brand. 


FaceTiming with my fave kiddos. 


Felt great about my run. 


Remembered that last year for my birthday I ran the cherry blossom 10 miler and then posed for a post run selfie to send to my dad. Decided to do the same this year. Traditions. 


Some avocado toast and plantain chips. Balance. 


Beautiful delivery courtesy of the one and only Leth Booney! Now I have alcohol for quarantine! 




Made myself a Boston Cream Pie birthday cake. It's yummy. Every few days I take another slice out of the freezer. 


Pineapple water. For when you get bored with regular water. 


Was FaceTiming Rylee and Tim and Ry asked to see my cake. And the sprinkle aftermath struck me as funny. Idk. 


April 9: Decided to put my cake in the freezer so I didn't eat the whole thing in a day. 


More whipped coffee. 


Post run selfie. 


April 11: Making another cake. More mise en place. Carrot cake for Easter.


April 12: Dressed like an Easter egg for my Easter run. Thought it would motivate me. Spoiler alert: it didn't.



Completed carrot cake. 


April 13: Decided to have another slice to celebrate Ines' birthday remotely. Then froze it to escape danger. 


Also, have had like a 5 day omelette streak. Once I ran out of avocados to make toast with, I guess I decided I was really into omelettes. And its a great way to use a lot of greens that you fear are wilting. 




April 14: Beverage pics were exchanged. 


April 15: And today started the same. Just call me I. 


And here's the happy face I had for brunch. 

And that's been the past two weeks in isolation in New York City. 

No comments:

Post a Comment